Last updated 9 years ago
St Martin's Theatre, a West End theatre,located in West Street, near Charing Cross Road, in the London Borough of Camden. It was designed by W.G.R. Sprague & opened in 1916. The 19th Baron Willoughby de Broke, together with B.A. (Bertie) Meyer,commissioned St Martin's design & the theatre is still owned by the Willoughby de Broke family.