Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Pet treats. Get inspired and try out new things.
Made with dog-friendly ingredients such as peanut butter, oatmeal, and sardines, these cake pops are perfect for puppies!
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup smooth, organic peanut butter
- ½ cup canned sardines, drained
- ½ cup hot water
- thin carrot sticks
usapug is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.
73 · 35 minutes · Homemade Dog Cookies with peanut butter and banana! You can bake these to whatever size or texture your dog prefers: chewy or crunchy!
- 1/2 Banana (cut into 4 chunks)
- 1 Egg
- 1 3/4 cups Rolled oats, old fashioned
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
How to start a dog treat business at home. Learn how to make money selling homemade dog treats. You can start a dog bakery side hustle from home. Sell dog treats at farmer's markets or on Etsy. If you love dogs, baking and selling dog treats can be a profitable side business.
200 · 28 minutes · Making homemade snacks for your four-legged friend is a breeze with this simple peanut butter dog treats recipe. Pups will love the peanut butter flavor!
- 1/4 cup Applesauce or mashed banana, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Vegetable chicken or beef stock or broth
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter, creamy
Baking & Spices
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Bone shaped cookie cutter