Clark AirBase Hospital in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
In 1960, the USAP began construction of a new modern Regional Medical Facility at Clark. This photograph shows construction progress as of November 1960. The new 200-bed Clark AB Hospital (now called Regional Medical Center) was completed in April 1964 at a cost of $4.5 million. The new hospital occupied the same site (off Dyess Highway near its intersection with O'Leary Avenue) that had been in use this purpose for some time. The original For Stotsenburg hospital had been located at the…
Clark Air Base History
Clark Air Base 1952: Clark's first major BX was in this star-shaped building. It became the Arcade while the new modern BX was built in the 1960s. Looking south along Leary Avenue toward the accompanied airmen housing area.